Paradigm Counsel advises and represents clients in real property transactions ranging from land acquisition, ownership, development, commercial leasing matters to the sale and disposition of commercial and residential properties both in and out of California, as well as internationally.
The firm’s leasing practice includes advising commercial tenants, landlords, buyers, sellers and real property developers. Clients range from individual property purchasers, owners and investors to start-ups and multinational corporations.
Our goal is to provide practical, real-world, guidance to our clients throughout the real estate ownership and use process with the aim of providing responsive service to our clients who face a myriad of challenges posed by complex real property transactions.
- Negotiation and preparation of Letters of Intent in purchase, development and leasing transactions
- Provide advice and counsel in the negotiation and preparation of complex commercial leases, subleases, options to purchase and purchase & sale agreements with a particular emphasis in representing start-up business entities in the negotiation and drafting of commercial leases for first-time tenants in the highly competitive Bay Area marketplace
- Negotiate with architects and contractors in the development of commercial and residential projects
- Deal with local and state governing agencies in the permitting, entitlements and development of commercial real property projects
- Best practices for commercial property owners, landlords, tenants and subtenants