Bruce Sinift has over 30 years’ experience advising and representing clients in real property transactions with an emphasis on commercial leasing. He represents both commercial tenants and landlords in leasing matters, as well as private parties and business entities in purchase and sale of commercial and residential properties. His clients range from individual owners and investors to business start-ups as well as multinational corporations.
Drafted and negotiated office leases and subleases for a variety of clients including technology companies, private investors and investment management entities:
- Drafted and negotiated office leases and subleases for a variety of clients including technology companies, private investors and investment management entities
- Represented software company in negotiating multiple commercial office leases in San Francisco
- Represented established and growing database company in negotiating and drafting original office lease and subsequent multiple expansions in South Bay
- Represented individual investor as landlord in multiple commercial leases in Contra Costa County shopping developments and a stand-alone building in San Mateo County
- Represented commercial tenant in long-term shopping center lease in Santa Clara County
- Represented wealth management company in negotiating and drafting a long-term office lease in Santa Clara County
Drafted and negotiated purchase, sale and development agreements for commercial and residential properties, raw land, and build-to-suit transactions:
- Represented investors in the sale of raw land for subdivision and residential development in Southern California
- Represented multinational company in the negotiation and drafting of purchase agreement, design agreement, governmental economic incentive agreement and build to suit agreement with the private seller and state government involving an initial eight figure investment by client
- Represented an individual investor in the development, subdivision and sale of raw land in the Bay Area
- Represented owner of improved real property in South Bay in the sale of property for residential
- Represented high net worth individuals in the purchase, design phase and building of custom homes in the Bay Area and out of state
Bruce earned his B.A. degree in Psychology from San Francisco State University (recipient Alumni Scholarship: highest cumulative GPA, School of Social Sciences) and his J.D. degree from University of California at Los Angeles School of Law (Distinguished Advocate, Moot Court Program).
In his spare time Bruce enjoys film, the Golden State Warriors and all things tech.